My Reviews Of E Cigs For 2021 By Kacey Jones
I am going to analyse my best selections for the best companies for e-cigarettes in 2014 and give you links to my full reviews, followed by some relevant and important bullet points, and then I’ll show review pages below that for my best picks (with coupon codes as well to get discounts). I’m just a guys who loves electronic cigarettes, and decided to provide this review site about my experience with them.
The Standout eCig Brand:
The top pick from the rest. Why, because of the quality of the vape, which gives you a thick rich inhale, and this is what we want as a smoker. Plus, the flavor is really close to ‘the real thing” ie a tabacco cigarette.
You can get them here at http://vaporfi.com
WOMEN ONLY QUICK UPDATE please see my reviews of e cigarettes especially designed for women smokers who would like an elegant look to their e cigarettes (plus a nice starter kit with a range of ‘female friendly’ designs) here at Reviews for Women Smokers E Cigarettes
What qualifies me to judge? Well, here I am testing them out as a regular smoker of e cigs.
Here’s some of the other top-rated brands I have vaped, they are all good:
- Blu Cigs
- Ever Smoke
Come back to this page to see if I have made any updates on the best 7 picks as I’m always on the lookout for great e cigs!
But here is my list of the top 7 and the standout:
My Top 7 Picks For E Cig Brands in 2018 (including the Standout pictured left).
Top * VaporFi – My Review (my standout)
* V2 Cigs – My Review
* South Beach Smoke – My Review
* Green Smoke – My Review
* Bull Smoke – My Review
* Halo – My Review
And one especially for female smokers (updated April 2014)
* Vapor Couture – My Review
Which Brands Taste Similar to Top Brands of Real Cigarettes ?
People are searching for e cigs which are the closest to their favorite real tobacco brand, so here are my recommendations:
Each person is so different so I am recommending you try them for yourself, as this should give you the best starting point. Please note that disposables and rechargeables do have some subtle differences in taste.
Marlboro Red: V2 Red Flavor
Newport: South Beach Smoke Menthol
Winston and Camel: Bull Smoke Tobacco Blends
Here are some quick on target bullet points:
- Great overall product, quality, flavors and vape hit on your throat; if you are looking for something that is real close to a real cigarette, this may be your answer.
- Lots of extra options like the mini tanks (EX Banks) and very slim portable charging cases that look great, good new batteries (EX batteries), great color options and you can even customise a starter kit.
- These also have many options for great savings via the referral incentives and refill liquid option.
You can visit the Site: http://v2cigs.com
South Beach Smoke Brand:
- A great quality product. It has a nice flavour range and has super cool looking e cig tips.
- They are highly rated across many consumer review sites.
- The charging case looks pretty cool with some LED lights for all you design freaks, and it has an excellent battery life!
Visit their site at: http://southbeachsmoke.com
Green Smoke (my personal favourite and what I’m vaping now):
- This really is a great overall product, with real quality parts and nice flavors. It tastes pretty close to a real cig (I go for Absolute Tobacco), and I think you absolutely can’t go wrong with this (I strongle recommend this brand to friends).
- The cartridges last a long time, it has really thick vapor for an authentic drawing experience (you need that to get the feel as if you are smoking a real cigarette), and the battery life is good too.
- It has ool accessories such as the USB e cig (for when you are out of fully charged batteries, and allows you to plug into your laptop for a charge and vape away when you’re working, like I do).
Their site is at : http://greenmoke.com
The Bull Smoke Brand:
- A nice product and with good flavors, and is comparable to V2.
- Competitive starter kit prices.
- And did I mention the cheap starter kit prices!
You can visit their site at: http://bullsmoke.com
- This has a nice battery life, and a sleek design / feel. The shorter manual battery produces a serious vape experience.
- They have really easy to refill cartridges, and end piece can be removed by hand if you don’t push it in too hard.
- Good selection of Refill liquids
- If you want extra battery life : they have an Upgraded Triton battery, – bigger than the standard battery size so longer life.
You can find their Site: http://halocigs.com
Best Of E-Cig Review : The main factors
Above are my overall top picks, and here are the main factors that influence my review for the different aspects of the e cigarettes listed, to help you decide at a glance which to try:
- Cartridge Refills: Best Price – V2 Cigs ($9.95 for 5 cartridges)
- Cheapest Starter Kit – Bull Smoke wins with $29.95 for a starter kit with 2 batteries and 10 cartridges. (For comparison, as pricing is a an essential reason to switch to vaping for many people, V2 and South Beach kits both cost $59.95 for the comparable components, the Green Smoke kit comes in at $59.97 for 5 cartridges, a battery and a USB cig (like I described above), and the Halo G6 is $44.99 for 2 batteries and 5 cartridges).
- Best Flavour – V2 Cigs Red, Green Smoke (my favourite)
- Best Battery Life– The Mini Manual Halo Battery (which charges in about an hour, and then lasts much longer than other proportionately sized batteries).
- Longest Lasting Battery – For your standard sized e cigs is close, the long batteries from South Beach, Bull Smoke and V2, and the standard Green Smoke are all good for quite a few hours (it depends I find on battery to battery, after you use them for a while). The longest lasting & most powerful short battery is the manual 65mm Halo. And don’t forget the upgraded battery they have that lasts for more hours and if you aren’t concerned with the size, then check out the Halo Triton.
- Coolest Accessories – South Beach Smoke Portable Charging Case with LED lights
- Coolest Colour Ever – If aesthetics are important for you, check out the Halo Iridescence Triton Battery – pictured above ——->
- Best Disposable – V2
- Thickest Vapor – Green Smoke… I really enjoy the vape on this
- Most Vapor Volume – Standard V2 cartridges are good
- Longest Lasting Cartridges – Green Smoke again
- Cheapest To Maintain – V2 and Halo (as you can get refill liquid which helps you save even more money).
- Most Accessories and Options – V2 – check out the great carrying cases, charging cases, battery color options, and the Ultimate Kit has everything you could want.
- Biggest Throat Hit – Go for highest nicotine for a good hit– 1.8% or 2.4% (18mg and 24mg respectively), as all 5 listed above have nice throat hits in the higher nicotine range, V2′s 18mg flavours seem to hit the taste buds just a bit more than the others at 18mg, and even some other higher strength ones. Again, I like the Green Smoke as it really does the trick, especially with a new battery and new cartridge.
Best E-Cigarette Mods & Tanks
If you’re looking for upgraded electronic batteries, tanks etc, check out VaporZone. They have a real nice line of tank systems and upgraded batteries etc.
They also have a HUGE selection of e-liquid flavors, and you can customize your flavor by mixing flavors etc.
Pictured here are 4 of their products, from the left is the Rebel (for taking things to a serious next level), the Pro, Pulse and Jet.
They also have standard e-cigs with cartridges, so they cover everything.
Their website is http://vaporzone.com
Everything about them feels high quality, between the look and feel of the product line, and their flavors are real good!
A recent piece of news is that NJoy is making an e cig that they claim is just like a real cigarette.
Also, NJoy announced, that Reynolds (who are the second largest cigarette manufacturer) is about launch their own electronic cigarette.
Here’s the article in The New York Post.
It seems that now is the time to be getting into smokeless cigarettes for heaps of reasons.
For more news, check out our page for e cigs in the news
Electronic Cigarette Brands and Reviews Here at www.kaceyjones.com:
There are quite a few good e cigarettes out there, but it doesn’t need to be complicated to get started. You can just try out a couple of the top brands, and then you can’t really go far wrong. That being said, as you can see above, we do have our favorites, and explain why in our review pages (see below).
There are a number of brands that create an excellent product line, with the super competitive market that electronic cigarettes have become. Each brand does have a distinct flavor, and so it may be very worth your time to try more than one, as you may try one that is good enough, and another may seal the deal, and just hit that spot.
When you factor in the cost savings, it’s pretty much a no brainer, nevermind some of the nice aspects of vaping cigarettes as opposed to tobacco burning cigarettes, with ash and the smell of cigarettes being two big factors.
For our reviews below, we looked for the top rated brands by consumers, and to see how they are against each other and created our favorites on this page.
Reviews Of The 5 Best Brands:
When starting out, you may want to consider a starter kit. Check out our page comparing some of the best basic starter kits here.
Where To Buy Our Top Picks
Visit any of these sites from our top 5 list to get started and buy your own electronic cigarette and start saving some serious cash:
Go here for our reviews of other electronic cigarettes.
Save Cash On Select Brands:
Check out our coupon codes & discounts here for savings on V2, South Beach Smoke and Green Smoke.
Thanks for visiting, and please comment with any useful feedback or questions you have.
Check Us Out On Facebook!
Make sure to check back here, or follow us on our Facebook page.
We are talking to some companies about running some e cigs promotions, giveaways, and some other stuff you will like, so keep your eye out.
Update – Dec 2013: We have started our giveaway contests. Make sure to read our posts to learn how to enter!
We have partnered with V2 Cigs and South Beach Smoke for some starter kit giveaways, keep an eye out for the next ones!